Business Coaching Programs
Feeling overwhelmed? Overworked and underpaid? Do you need help building your business?
Of course you do. You are certainly not alone. By taking the proactive step to get the help you need, you’re on your way to building a better business.
For our 1-on-1 Program, you get your very own Business Coach. Why? Research shows that creating goals and checking in on them regularly with someone to hold you accountable helps your progress tremendously. It’s hard to do that alone. That’s why you’ll get to work with a mom and successful business owner who provides you with:
- One 20 minute clarifying consultation per week by phone
- A step-by-step process to commit to action that creates results
- Concrete objectives for the week
- Measure and track progress
- Check-in emails between calls
Space is limited. We don’t accept any ol’ mom entrepreneurs — we accept committed FMC members who want to make a real difference and actually grow their businesses. So, do the right thing and apply here.
For our Group Accountability Program, we hand-select participants who work in groups of 4-6 entrepreneurs every month with the spectacularly talented Maria Onesto Moran. If you’re selected, during each session, you’ll get:
- One 60-minute clarifying consultation per week by phone
- You’ll come to the session with issues or ideas and get feedback from Maria and fellow members
- In between meetings, you’ll have online access to a private group where you will continue to be held accountable, celebrate each other’s successes, and continue your momentum.
Space is limited. There is a 3-month minimum. We only accept committed FMC members who want to make a real difference and actually grow their businesses.
If your goal is to build your business, that you will. Apply here.
Meet Our Business Coach, Maria Onesto Moran
Maria Onesto Moran spent 10 years growing her WBE-certified company, Green Home Experts, into a million-dollar business. After building her company from the ground up, she launched Strategy Unleashed because she loves working with entrepreneurs who know that passion, strategy, and courage are the perfect ingredients for success. Maria will work with you to identify your obstacles and opportunities and work with you on reaching your goals. She’ll motivate you, support you, and hold you accountable as you build a better business.