Wanna use social media to grow and market your business, but don’t know how or where to begin?
I don’t blame you. Today’s online landscape features a variety of social media channels to choose from:
- Facebook – no one was really sure what to do with the Facebook when it arrived on our radars over 12 years ago, and now we can’t get enough of it. Do we use it to write a novel about our products, or keep it cute and caption-y?
- Twitter – still can’t go over 140 characters with this one. Thankfully, someone invented memes to really convey what our words cannot.
- Instagram – ALL. THE. HASHTAGS. (Now with Live! And Stories!)
- Pinterest – ALL. THE. PINS. (Now with 300 recipes for your favorite chocolate chip cookies!)
- Google+ – when Google+ debuted, it was meant to be a direct competitor to Facebook. That… didn’t exactly happen, but it’s still a solid tool to get your message across.
- LinkedIn – networking all day, every day.
- YouTube – graphics are powerful tools; videos are even better.
- Snapchat – this one might be for the younger crowd, but if you’re working on a personal brand, it’s a great tool.
… and it seems like every time you breathe, someone’s created a new app. (Don’t get me wrong, we need all the apps we can get.)
Social media’s just a little overwhelming
Do you use all of them, or just one or two? Do you just write the same thing in the captions over and over again, hoping it’ll (maybe) catch on? Why do you have a great following on Facebook but not on Instagram? Speaking of, what in the world are hashtags and why do people love them?
Then, if you finally get those figured out, how do you get your business to be the one that’s most visible and gets people talking?
But good news! It doesn’t have to be!
Join me on Tuesday, August 29, for my FREE workshop on how to use social media to market your business. I’ve been building businesses for over a decade, and I’ve tried a million trillion quadrillion different tactics in order to sell my products and services. It’s taken me YEARS to figure out what works and what doesn’t on the different social media channels (but I think the use of a Kazoo really brightens up any post, no matter what anyone says).
Most of all, I want to make your entrepreneurial life a little easier. So, to save you some time and a few headaches, let me share my top tips with you.
Let’s make sure that you know how to do what you need to do to get more people paying attention to what you’re selling. RSVP here and watch your business grow.